Hooray, I found time to make a card for the latest Less is More challenge - it's one layer, 'sweet things'. And this is what I made:
- 4.25" x 5.5" white card blank, tent style
- Memento 'Tuxedo Black' ink and a stamp from the Penny Black 'loads of love' set
- the sentiment was stamped at the same time, using the Misti and the same black ink plus a stamp by Whimsical Designs from the 'Whimsical Fun - Vol. 1' set
- coloured the image using Pro markers and added a tickle of grey to 'ground' the mouse
- added shimmer to the icing using clear Wink of Stella and then some Glossy Accents to shine up the red heart
That was it - done very quickly.
I'd also like to enter this into the current challenge over at Penny Black and More for June where they're celebrating their 7th Birthday with 'Anything Goes'. Many congratulations ladies - and especially to Brenda who works so hard running several challenges.