Thursday 14 March 2013

Coffee and friends

................... a perfect blend.

A couple of months ago, totally out of the blue, I received an email from Stamping Bella saying that I had a gift voucher waiting for me. After initial disbelief it turned out to be true, a lovely act of kindness from a dear friend who knows I love Stamping Bella. I was a greedy little pig and, in all the excitement, spent it on stamps in double quick time! They have been patiently waiting here to be used, while I kept them close by just in case they disappeared like a magician's rabbit - and this is the first outing for one:
 I used:

- 7" x 5" white card stock

- stamp by Stamping Bella called 'Uptown Girls - Clarissa and Camille Share a Cafe', stamped in Memento 'London Fog' and coloured with Pro Markers

- background papers are all from Bubbles 'Born to Shop' pad, love the way the reverse of these papers are plain in matching colours

- sentiment came with the stamp set, stamped using Memento 'London Fog' then die cut with one half of a Nestie die and mounted onto plain paper, cut to size after drawing round the same die

I had such fun colouring this brilliant image, and the sentiment is so true. Thank you again, my dear kind friend - mwah!

Di
x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely surprise and lovely card you did,
    time for two friends,
    hope you are ok,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is so true! Love your card with your mod, quirky young ladies...

    As all young ladies should be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card Di and the stamping bella image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey . .. that mugful is gonna take some drinking!!!! LOL!

    Seriously though, it's a lovely image and a great sentiment.

    Who's a lucky girl then!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Miss. Just my perfick cuppa coffee when I get home!!
    Not tonight though, helping a friend by going to Hobbycraft with her to take her B/S back and then pizza!!
    Things you do for friends ey!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Di that was a lovely surprise for you! your card is gorgeous as always and a lovely layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice surprise! And put to good use, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful friend you have! That image would be great to paper piece too. Love the card, it's, (wait for it) ADORABLE!!!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely surprise - and such a fab friend too. The image is great - I could do with a cuppa that size :) Like your choice of colours too. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I had a friend like that lol. Brilliant card, great image and love those papers.
    What time do you get up, don't you realise that you are retired now?

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Di,

    What a lovely card. I can see why you like them!@

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a treat for you and a wonderful stamp beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely image! I love the colours you've used, hun, so pretty!

    loe Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card and very lovely friend too. Hugs, amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, this is wonderful! Fabulous coloring! I missed it while I was away and I can see why you liked that image. I also love SB images and haven't even seen this one before. It's just perfect for two dear friends! Mwah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.