Tuesday 1 May 2012

'Silent Night'

This week's challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge is to use a sentiment without the word 'Christmas' in:
I had to whip this up quickly so reverted to House Mouse decoupages which were already assembled, I know Brenda, I haven't forgotten your little dare/challenge to actually use a HM stamp! But yesterday was a busy day with the Thanksgiving Service for Mary and Ken so time wasn't on my side at all.

I used:

- A5 sized white card stock

- backing paper from a free set, plain blue card from snippets folder

- image and sentiment from Joanna Sheen - I do love the way the mouse on the right is perhaps straining to sing 'baritone' :)

- snowflake ribbon, a couple of snowflakes and clear gems all came from my goodies store

And, of course it's another one to add to Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge :) You still have until 8pm tomorrow (2nd May) to join in.

Di
x

14 comments:

  1. Woot woot . .. thanks for entering this really cute House Mouse card to my challenge. 2nd entry means more chances to win those stamps! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Di, love that image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Di - love the HM decoupage - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card Di, you're really beating me on these!
    Love the HM image too.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Di and love that image that you haven't stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, my challenge to you is very tongue in cheek! I'll be generous too and give you the rest of the entire year to complete it! Lovely card but doesn't it take you ages to cut them out or are they pre cut?

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Christmas card Di. I love seeing little mice - as long as they aren't scampering across MY floor!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Crimbo card Di, love the mice singing their little hearts out.

    Have a wonderful evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Di, love the image so involved with themselves.....lol great decoupage too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just adorable. I love the House Mice, and all the elements you put together, just work so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this image its darling , love house mouse fab card Di well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Di, and you got round Hazel's remit very well with that greeting. Those meeces are so cute too. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another Christmas card, you are so organised and this card is lovely too. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a cute image, love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.