Saturday 19 May 2012

Early Snippets Playground closing today

Hi folks. Hope I don't catch anyone on the hop but I'm really struggling with the internet here - it's apparently 20 times slower than BT Infinity at home and it's been one heck of a struggle to write up the roll call. But, it's finished now - yippee - so rather than worry about adding in playmates later on I'm about to have a well earned glass of wine (or three, snort!) and put this little pink notebook/laptop as far away from me as possible :)

The gates will re-open at midnight as usual - and I'll be watching you all still remember:) If I hear one little rev of a go-kart then I'll know exactly who it is!!

Di
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Di, Oh isn't that so annoying! do enjoy your glass of wine or two or even a bottle........lol you deserve it, will be looking forward to the new snippets tomorrow now l wonder who that can be?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christ, I nearly got run over by "you know who" above . . . EEEK! Come back soon and restore some order!

    Slow internet is SOOOOOO frustrating. Enjoy your wine . . . .make it a LARGE one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if she runs over my foot she's in big trouble. Hope she has a licence.

    Enjoy the wine, I may just join you, off to the fridge right now.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.