Sunday 5 December 2010

Labels for easel cards

For ages I've wanted to produce some labels to stick onto the back of easel cards showing how to display them - trust me, not everyone knows and it's such a shame when you go to all that trouble only to confuse the recipients of your efforts!

I found this website, although there are others too:

http://www.docrafts.com/project/Easel-Card-Label/p3173142

So, I made a copy of the image (thanks Becky!), resized it, turned it 90 degrees and set up a page of labels! It was so easy I wished I'd bitten the bullet a long time ago!

I use Decadry labels - 65 per sheet - ref. OLW4730 - pack of 30 sheets from PC World.



This is going to save me a lot of time as I usually handwrite the instructions onto each card I send :) A picture is worth a thousand words they say!

If you'd like a copy of the file just drop me an email or put something in the comments box and I'll email it to you! Have a nice day!

Di
x

1 comment:

  1. Di....I'd love a copy, what a great idea, I too have been hand writing the instructions and it does get to be a bit of a chore. Thank you so much for offering to share.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.